Question about Quinny Buzz Jogger
I need to replace the cable in a quinny buzz handle how do you do it please
Posted on Oct 06, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi....i had the same problem but eventualu figured it out ...
put the footbrake on
remove the canopy
push the bar beside the hand brake and then firmly push the the pram downwards it should shut..
it is a bit tricky at first but u'll get it eventualy...
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
In the middle of the underneath of the pushing handle, below where the hand brake lever is there should be a button. If there is, this is what you do.
1) put the foot brake on so the rear wheels wont turn.
2) unclip the clips on the frame that allow you to adjust the height of the pushing handle, they open up, and leave them open, like this the handle you push the buggy with should slide up and down.
3) pull this handle out to its tallest position
4) Hold the handle and press the button mentioned at the start in and hold it in
5) Then quite quickly push the handle down as though you were either pushing it to lower its pushing height, or shoving it away in a temper. It needs to be a firm and quick movement.
Ta da!! After a couple of tries it should click and fold up.
I hope this helps.
Posted on May 13, 2009
Hi you need to apply the brake 1st. then stand at the front, there is 2 grey buttons either side of the seat on the 2 round bits. 1 you push down the other you slide forwards, keep hold of them & pull it downwards towards your feet. This will then fold down.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
SOURCE: I have broken the fold
It needs to be sent to the engineers for inspection and repair work required. If you are a UK resident contact 01284 413 141 Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30 to book it in. Standard cost is 72GBP and includes courier collection and delivery.
Posted on Dec 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2012 | Quinny ZAPP Stroller
Apr 22, 2012 | Quinny Speedi Jogger
Jan 19, 2012 | Quinny Baby Gear
Sep 13, 2011 | Quinny Buzz Jogger
May 21, 2011 | Quinny Baby Gear
Jun 09, 2009 | Quinny Dreami - Black Bassinet
Apr 09, 2009 | Quinny Buzz Jogger
Mar 19, 2009 | Quinny Buzz Jogger
Mar 09, 2009 | Quinny Freestyle 3 XL Stroller
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: