Homework - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do i stop stressing over my maths homework?
I know you don't feel this way, but you can do it. It may take a bit of work and finding someone/something to teach you so that you understand it the way that you learn.
First, you need your sleep. Lack of sleep will not help in your homework or other activities, in or outside of school.
How about posting some of the questions and we will see what we can do.
Keep your chin up. Once you develop some confidence in your own abilities, the sky will be the limit.
Give it a shot.
on Dec 03, 2019
Poverty is the fault of the poor?
It is to some extent but not completely. A poor man does not have much chances to earn a lot in order to come out of poverty. Consider yourself a man with an ordinary job with daily wadges. You also have a family to feed. You need to provide them shelter, food, education and health. You work 16 hours a day, 7 days a week but still not able to earn more than your expense.
Some time its your fate who does not allow you to grow and some time its your own fault.
on Dec 03, 2019
If M is the midpoint of triangle ABC, ACB = 30degrees and BMA = 45 degrees, calculate the size of BAC in degrees.
Since M is the mid point of the triangle, the distance of M from A,B and C is equal which means AM = BM = CM.
Therefore, MAB = MBA. In triangle MAB, MAB=45 degrees.
sum of angles in a triangle = 180 deg. So, sum of angles MAB and MBA = 180 - BMA = 180 -45 = 135.
Since both MAB and MBA are equal , MAB = 135/2 = 67.5
In triangle AMC, MAC = MCA . Therefore MAC = 30/2 = 15 deg.
Therefore total BAC = MAC + MAB =82.5 deg.
on Oct 07, 2019
The meaning ofthe prefix in the word relationship
Word Origin and History for Relationship
1640s, "sense or state of being related," from relation + -ship. Specifically of romantic relationships by 1944.
Relationship in Medicine
relationship re·la·tion·ship (r?-l?'sh?n-sh?p')
- The condition or fact of being related; connection or association.
- Connection by blood or marriage; kinship.
on Oct 03, 2019
What are the key steps of survival
Do not get tensed! Every problem that you may face has a comfortable and easy solution. Here I give you five important tips that will make your life comfortable and trouble-free.3
1. Study English
2. Interact with the student counselors
3. Give yourself some time
4. Get academic help from native students
5. Have a decent social life
Need study help? Take- "comprehensive study help"
on Sep 04, 2019
Setswana essay write an essay with setswana; Diplomatic results are often enhanced by the fact that learners who practice a child can be taught in their own language.
Use Google Translate to help you.
on Jul 09, 2019
Discuss any five disadvantages of digital
Digital technology allows information to be copied and replicated precisely. It is due to digital technology that our society is now so defined by computers, smart phones, internet access, and cell phone communication.
- By opening up so much knowledge to us - and presenting it at our fingertips - the Information Age allows evil to spawn and grow at an alarming rate. From the questionable to the perverted, from the dubious to the depraved, the same information can be presented to us instantly and transit the globe in moments, without allowing society time to sit back and consider the information or ideas that are offered to us.
- A whole family can now live in a single house and yet live like single people, because this Revolution breaks down many relationships and our sense of community. While we can maintain friendships in distant states and countries, it breaks down all those friendships which are not actively fostered in the digital realm. When you get on a bus or train full of people on their smartphones, it reveals this sad truth: that everyone is connected, but only to those whom they chose to connect with.
- Similarly, digital technology breaks apart our sense of political and regional community. This has been in decay for some time now, but the Information Age is tearing it apart faster than ever. The idea that we can choose our friends through social media, and stay connected with only those - without spending time with those who live and interact around us - tears down the idea that we live in a community, in a special place in the world. It tears down the idea that we need our neighbors on a political level, which prepares for the abuse of democracy.
- Finally, the digital realm encourages passivism, rather than discernment. Having information presented on a screen (as it constantly is in the Information Age) welcomes viewers to sit back, accept the message that is presented, and move on without time for reflection. While movies and media all communicate messages, digital electronics have a strange way of obscuring that fact and encouraging passive consumerism. Television has been around for some time, but only multiply the problem.
For Assignment Help visit : All Assignment Help and Solutions Best Assignment Help
on Jun 29, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?