Televison & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
What are the instructions to be followed while activating My Roku device?
In order to activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV™, it must be linked to a Roku account
Your Roku account stores which Roku® streaming devices you own and which channels you have installed, as well as your preferences and settings. It's important to have a valid email address associated with your Roku account in order to manage your account and to receive important account notifications. Similarly, you should choose a strong, secure password
- There is NEVER a charge to create a Roku account.
- Roku does NOT charge for device activation.
Activating your Roku device
- Follow the Quick Start Guide that came with your Roku device.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet.
- Once connected, your Roku device may download new software.
- Your Roku device will then display a link code; e.g. "XD12G"
- Make a note of this link code and go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or mobile device.
- On the website, enter the link code and click Submit.
- Important: You must complete ALL of the steps on the website before going back to your Roku device otherwise your Roku device will not be activated.
- Follow the instructions on the website to create a Roku account, or login to an existing Roku account.
- When creating a new Roku account, you will be asked to provide a payment method. The payment method allows you to purchase subscriptions to popular channels, rent or buy movies and TV shows, or make other purchases from the Roku Channel Store. Adding a payment method does not result in any charges to your account. You will only be charged after going through the additional steps required to make a purchase; e.g. when signing-up for a subscription, renting or buying a movie or TV show, or adding a channel from the Roku Channel Store.
- Once you have completed the activation process your Roku device will be ready to
Roku Televison &...
24 hours ago
Adding spectrum tv app to vizio smart tv
Okay what you have to do is you got to go down to like your Netflix area no actually get on further on your smart TV and you can bring yet soon the next looks very and they can bring up just the internet go to the internet page like a browser and then type in spectrum and that's all your downloaded from there actually downloaded from your phone to it you get a code
Converting Movies To Play On My Home Dvd Player
Convert video to .avi or DVD (Audio TS- Video VS) format.
Many common dvd players can play .avi files
(.avi files are very compact).
All dvd players play TS/VS format.
AVS4U is a reasonably priced (approx $50)downloadable suite of programs that can perform all the conversion tasks you need for audio & video.
Not finding what you are looking for?