Watches - Page 2 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Quartz president wall clock, I need to set the chime
I have a pendulum wall clock from the president collection. If yours is the same or similar, the following may help:
*Look at the back for a slide switch labled "start" at the top and "set" at the bottom and move it to "set"
*Look for for small push buttons. They represent the hours and minutes. Push each in turn, the number of pushes to represent the time, ie, for 09:45, ignore the first(0), push the second 9 times(9)-push the third 4 times(4)- push the 4th 5 times(5). When done, push the slide switch back to "start".
If yours is the same as mine - a wall hung pendulum clock with Westminster chimes, made around 1988. I would be happy to scan and send a copy of the instructions.
on Nov 08, 2019
Can't figure out how to deactivate the alarm on Umbro U564B watch
Start with watch in normal clock mode. press and hold bottom right "lap reset" - alarm time appears. Keeping "lap reset" held, I can then toggle the alarm on and off using top right "start/stop".
Qiu: Circle segment lights up (only a black point in the middle, NO ALARM)
Circle segment with a black section on the above middle point, ALARM ON.
on Nov 07, 2019
How do I reset my tissot t touch expert
Steps to Synchronize the Hands
- Press the centre pusher (T). The watch should beep once.
- Touch the centre of the touch-sensitive face until opt appears, in opt select 24H Cm (or 12H Fft or 24H Fft or 12H Cm) is shown in the digital LCD display.
- Press and hold the centre pusher (T) for approximately 5 seconds. The watch will beep once and then again, a second time, after 5 seconds have passed. After the second beep, the digital LCD display should read SYNCHRO. If not, return to step one.
- Press the upper pusher (+) to advance the hour hand until it is positioned exactly at 12:00. (PH press T button to to switch to minute hand adjust)
- Press the lower pusher (-) to advance the minute hand until it is also positioned exactly at 12:00.
- When both hands are aligned together and pointing directly at 12:00, press the centre pusher (T) to save the setting. The hands of the watch are now synchronized
on Nov 05, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?