Coby kyros - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support - Page 5
Battery won't charge
Hello,I had the same problem with my new tablet and I sent it back to Coby and still have not got my new one.The company is sorry as far as I'm concerned. I tracked my tablet and it got to them on Dec. 7th and I still have not got my tablet,no replies from emails,nothing from Coby!!!
on Apr 10, 2015
Coby 8127 forgot pattern pass code
1. With the pad OFF depress the "-" key on the volume control and the power button at the same time and HOLD them down until the "Coby" splash screen comes up. 2. KEEP HOLDING THE "-" key down and RELEASE the power button until an android is displayed lying on its back. 3. RELEASE the "-" key and press the " " key on the volume control You should see the Android system recovery options on the screen. 4. After the menu appears, select the "wipe data/factory reset > Yes " menu item by pressing the "-" key until the cursor is on the line 5. Press power button to select 6. After it goes through resetting, using the volume key to navigate to the "reboot system now" menu item 7. Select the menu item by pressing the power button to select 8. Your mid9042 will now boot to an unprotected screen, BUT you will have lost any applications you downloaded. You will, however, save all pictures, etc. you have loaded. .
Coby MID7036-4 -...
on Mar 10, 2015
How to unlock tablet that has a forgotten pattern on it
if you have a google account, you can do this option
- When you try different patterns and unable to unlock your phone in five attempts. Then a message pop-up and shows two buttons "next" and "try again".
- Now click on "next" button and you see two options for unlocking phone. One is answer the security question and the second option is to provide Google account details.
- Mostly people don't set a security question. But if you set it then simply answer the question and unlock your device quickly. Otherwise check the Google account option and click "next".
- Now provide your Google account username and password attached with your device and click on "sign in".
- After that you are directed to choose new pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern.
if you don't have your google account, you can do the recovery option, but you will lose all your data in there
- Power off your phone.
- Now press Volume up, power and home button at the same time and wait until your device starts.
- When you see logo screen release the power button and keep pressed the other two buttons.
- Now your screen shows android system recovery and there is a list. Use Volume up or down keys to select option from the list. And select factory reset option and then press power button to let the action begin.
- Now it asks you for confirmation, select "yes".
- After factory reset completes, it again shows you android system recovery screen. Now select reboot option and after restart it will not ask you for pattern.
on Feb 10, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?