Coby Tablets & eReaders - Page 8 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to fix kyros coby mid8024 tablet
Sounds like a corrupted kernel. The only thing you can do is download adb tools and then download the original Coby files for android. without having to do alot of research(if you dont know how to, you will have to research) you can go to Androidcentral.com go to the coby section, in the forum. There you should be able to find the step by step method. Sorry but this would be about the best help I can give you with out actually doing it myself.
on May 11, 2015
How do i factory reset a coby kyros mid8024?
There are two methods of reset Coby Kyros MID8024:
1. Soft Reset
2. Hard Reset
Steps for Soft Reset:
- Take out the battery.
- Reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
That's soft reset. If your device doesn't load after this, try hard reset.
Steps for Hard Reset:
- Switch off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home Button + Power Key.
- After 2-3 seconds, release the Power Key.
- You will enter boot screen, Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
- Select Yes.
This will delete all the files including apps, personal data stored in phone memory. Don't worry it doesn't wipe off the SD Card so you should make a backup of your files stored in phone memory.
on Apr 15, 2015
Battery won't charge
Hello,I had the same problem with my new tablet and I sent it back to Coby and still have not got my new one.The company is sorry as far as I'm concerned. I tracked my tablet and it got to them on Dec. 7th and I still have not got my tablet,no replies from emails,nothing from Coby!!!
on Apr 10, 2015
Coby Kyros Mid8120
Go to settings / about tablet and see what the android version on your tablet is.
- Honeycomb (3.0-3.2.6)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0-4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1-4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4, 4.4W-4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0-5.1)
If the version is app specific, then you can only use it with that version. Otherwise, it should be backwards compatible.
Coby Tablets &...
on Apr 01, 2015
Coby 8127 forgot pattern pass code
1. With the pad OFF depress the "-" key on the volume control and the power button at the same time and HOLD them down until the "Coby" splash screen comes up. 2. KEEP HOLDING THE "-" key down and RELEASE the power button until an android is displayed lying on its back. 3. RELEASE the "-" key and press the " " key on the volume control You should see the Android system recovery options on the screen. 4. After the menu appears, select the "wipe data/factory reset > Yes " menu item by pressing the "-" key until the cursor is on the line 5. Press power button to select 6. After it goes through resetting, using the volume key to navigate to the "reboot system now" menu item 7. Select the menu item by pressing the power button to select 8. Your mid9042 will now boot to an unprotected screen, BUT you will have lost any applications you downloaded. You will, however, save all pictures, etc. you have loaded. .
Coby MID7036-4 -...
on Mar 10, 2015
What is password located to get into wi fi. does it come from router
Yes, the individual who programs the router inputs a password of his or her choosing. When any device connects to that router it will be required to supply the same password before the router will allow you access to the Internet. The user of the device must manually input the log-in password once (it will be saved). If you know who programmed the router, you can ask them what the password is.
on Mar 09, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?