If it's atill under warranty, use it! Call their customer service and tell them what's going on, I bet it's under warranty still and if not they're still extremely likely to help you out! But it sounds like it's overheating and cutting off, by it I mean the motor that turns the drum that your clothes/water/etc. are in. When these electric motors overheat they'll turn off automatically as a safety precaution as to avoid damaging the motor permanently. Once it shuts off, sometimes they'll come back on and work for a while and then just overheat again- it's a vicious "cycle"! Sorry for the corny humor but I couldn't resist. This is common amongst other things like vehicles(fuel pumps & ignition modules are famous for this), many electronics including an iPhone shuts down when overheated until it's cooled down enough to operate safely but it'll overheat again- it's a part failing but holding on for dear life and it's fate is certain. It's possible this could be a simple sensor, call the experts at GE Customer Suppourt, they'll help you troubleshot the issue and get it resolved once and for all, best of luck!