Kocaso Tablets & eReaders - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Call Customer Service Support 1-8O5-465-751O For Help
locked out and can't sign in with a google account
One of the following may be happening:
- You're not using the correct Google Account. Sign in with the Google Account you specified during the update process.
- You still need to update to a Google Account. Sign in with your DoubleClick username and password, or click the Update Now link to start updating your sign-in information.
- You're on the DoubleClick sign-in page instead of the Google sign-in page. Click theSign in with your Google Account link and enter your Google Account sign-in information on the page that appears.
- You're already signed in to another Google Account on this computer. You can be signed in to only one Google Account at a time. Sign out of the other Google Account, and try to sign in to your DoubleClick product again.
- In a few situations, you still need to use your legacy DoubleClick username and password.
on Aug 27, 2019
Son forgot password
If you set a pass code (or pattern) that you cannot remember, please enter the wrong password (10-20 times) until you are prompted to sign in via your google account. Please note, this will only work if you have already setup your google account on the tablet. If you have not set up a Google (or Gmail) account on the tablet, you will have to perform a firmware install, which will revert the tablet back to factory settings.
Support Troubleshooting Guide
on Nov 23, 2016
Cracked screen tablet still be used
A cracked screen will mean that you cannot use the on-screen keyboard, selecting icons to run programs etc., responding to alerts such as phone calls.
Contact the manufacturer for a replacement machine, your original tablet will not be repaired, so save any data or programs now!
The manufacturer does not cover accidental damage, but we instituted a program where you can turn your tablet with a cracked screen in (as long as you are still within your warranty period. The nice thing about this is that not only they give the least expensive route when you crack your screen, but you do not have to wait for repairs. They will simply send a replacement once the company receive your damaged one.
Contact the company at Company Contact us
to setup your request.
on Oct 20, 2016
HOW CAN I START TABLET IN SAFE MODE WHEN TABLET IS LOCKED UP DO TO VIRUS?
Turn off tablet by pressing and holding the power button until the tablet switches off.
Press the volume up button and keep it pressed while pressing the power button to start the tablet again.
The tablet should enter the Engineer's mode, displaying a text menu.
Use the volume button to scroll the menu and the power button to select an option.
Carry out the Reset To Factory option to delete everything.
Kocaso MX1080 10...
on Apr 04, 2016
Replace ouch screen
There are many places online that sell replacement screens . Google "replacement screens for cell phones". You will find many suppliers. You only need to give the make and model of your phone.Some screens come with the tools necessary to open the case without damaging or marking it up.
There are many you tube videos that give step by step instructions on how to change the screen. You may be lucky and gins one for your phone or a similar model.
on Feb 17, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?