Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Malfunction detected. C-3924 Konica Minolta C552
Turn off the main power switch, ensure the sub power switch is on. The sub power switch is located on the right side of the control panel. Then holding down the Utility/Counter button turn the main power switch on. Close the front door you must keep the Utility button down. The screen will show TROUBLE RESET touch it sees a "OK" then power off the machine. YOU MUST WAIT TEN SECONDS BEFORE POWERING UP AGAIN!!!!!! If the problem goes away OK. If the code comes back, you need a Fusing unit ( DO NOT KEEP TRYING TO RESET THE MACHINE! THE MACHINE IS TELLING YOU THERE IS A PROBLEM!!!!! A Fire could occur and that would ruin a perfectly good day!!!!
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/normanj_7893313f0751935f
on Nov 24, 2019
Hola tengo una Konica Minolta C 450 y me aparece el erro C-0211
Bizhub C450 Manuals (english) https://www.konicaminolta.eu/eu-en/support/download-centre
Error code list
- Code: C0211
- Description:Manual tray rise descent error
• The bypass lift-up sensor is not blocked even when the tray 2 vertical transport motor has turned for a given number of pulses after the sequence to move the paper lifting plate from the standby position to the feed position was started. • The bypass lift-up sensor is not unblocked even when the tray 2 vertical transport motor has turned for a given number of pulses after the sequence to move the paper lifting plate from the feed position to the standby position was started.
- Remedy:1 Check the M103 connector for proper connection and correct as necessary. 2 Check the connector of M103 for proper drive coupling and correct as necessary. 3 PC115 I/O check PWB-Z PJ7Z<A>-11 (ON) T to U-25 4 M103 operation check PWB-Z PJ5Z-5 to 8 T to U-22 5 Change PWB-Z.
Lo siento no tengo los recursos en espa?ol
on Nov 09, 2019
My bizhub c253 is giving me a trouble code c-3423, what should i do?
Description : Fusing heaters trouble (pressurizing side).
- After warm-up operation starts, the fusing pressure roller thermistor does not detect a temperature as high as a predetermined one though a predetermined period of time has elapsed.
- The temperature of the pressure roller remains lower than a predetermined level even after the lapse of a predetermined period of time after a temperature correction.
1. Check the fusing unit for correct installation (whether it is secured in position).
2. Check the open/close operation of the upper right door.
3. Check the fusing unit, PRCB and DCPU for proper connection and correct or change as necessary.
4. Change fusing unit.
5. Change PRCB.
6. Change DCPU.
on Nov 07, 2019
How do I rectify error code c4552 in bizhub c250 color photocopier
Description : Laser malfunction (Magenta)
- SOS signal is not detected even after the lapse of a given period of time after staring the laser output.
- SOS signal is not detected for a given period of time during printing or IDC sensor adjustment.
- Check the connector for proper connection and correct as necessary.
- Change PH Unit.
- Change PWB-D.
- Change PWB-M.
on Oct 29, 2019
Konica Minolta 1690MF causing Fuser Paper Jam
The problem is in weakened solenoid's (SD2) spring (10). That solenoid located under metal cover (13) on left side of 1690MF (if look at front of them). Required solenoid has red wires. Remove metal cover with 3 screw, unscrew solenoid and just slightly stretch spring (10). That is all.
on Oct 28, 2019
How to clear error code c 3421 on konica bizhub
C-3421 = Fusing heaters trouble
1. Turn OFF the main power switch.
2. Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Utility/Counter key.
3. Touch [Trouble Reset].
4. Check to make sure that [OK] is displayed and the it has been reset.
5. After turning off the main power switch, turn it on again more than 10 seconds after and check if the machine starts correctly.
If error code returns a technician is needed to replace fuser section. Call local dealer with error code and tell them to make sure a tech brings a fuser assembly.
on Oct 28, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?