Kyocera FS - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Kyocera ecosys printer displaying envelope mode
The message you get is from the fuser setting for printing envelope. At the back of the printer, you have a handle wich opens the back dor. There is located the fuser (fixing unit) that will slide back. On left and right of the fuser, you can see 2 green buttons. In your case one of them or both are pressed. If you press one time, the button goes down. If you press again, the buton rise up. Try to press them down.
on Sep 30, 2019
How to print one document on mutiple trays
Once you have installed and setup a multi-tray printer you might like to try to print a document to different printer trays. Open a word document and create a two page document.
- Select your new printer under file->Print (if it's not the default)
- Click the page layout tab
- Click the small triangle at the bottom right
- Open the page setup dialog box and click the page Paper Tab
- Choose a tray for the first page and other pages. Close the dialog box and print.
on Sep 28, 2019
My machine shows f 248
F248 is communication problem ,it some times happens when the printer cannot understand the data coming from the computer from certain program's or a specific file .reset the printer clear any print jobs on the pc and try print a test page if you're still getting that error you will need to get a service engineer to upgrade to the latest firmwarec
on Jun 27, 2019
Call service Code 4600 KYOCERA FS 8520 MFP
LSU cleaning motor error
When the LSU cleaning motor
is driven, an error signal is
detected continuously for 1 s.
cable or poor
contact in the connector.
Reinsert the connector. Also check for continuity
of the connector cable. If none, replace
on May 27, 2019
Error C6000 is showing, can you tell me if I can fix myself or call for service.
In some cases you can reset the C 6000 - when is a false error.
1. Go to Menu/System and browse till you see
press and hold: # START ENTER
The "Service" will go away and browse to "Maintenance".
2. Press ENTER to go in maintenace mode - the display change to Maintenance mode.
3. browse to 0163 and press ENTER - reset fuser
4. pick EXECUTE and press ENTER
5. turn the copier OFF, wait 20 seconds and power up the machine.
If C 6000 goes away it was a false error if NO ...try again and if the C6000 persist means the thermal fuse it is blown so you have to replace the fuse = call for service.
on Apr 10, 2019
Error message read close rear cover 1
there are many many factory modifications/bulletins for that machine, really the tru fix is very time consuming and if you are paying a dealership to repair, it will cost you more than machines value
on Apr 08, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?