Motorola Mobility Radio Communications - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to change battery in Motopure H15?
It's a little fiddly getting cover off as you need to gently pry the cover from the connector end, once the cover is off there is silicone over the solder connections that will need to be gently scrapped off. The old battery has sticky tape holding it down, carefully pry that up slowly, don't dent the battery or deform as it could short and melt or catch fire. but since your changing it, it's prolly already dead, but don't assume. After the battery is off the case then un-solder the connections and resolder the replacement battery. Check ebay for replacement Motorola Bluetooth batteries. any of 3.7 volt 90mah. Size: 6mm(H) x 12mm(W) x 20mm(L)
on Jun 22, 2019
How to connect bluetooth headset
Thank you for your question at Fixya,
The solution to your problem is as follows :-
- The blue tooth connection depends on the fact as to whether or not the bluetooth handsfree that you have is compatible with your phone or not , a good idea would be to check it before you buy one.
- Now if you want to connect your bluetooth handsfree to your mobile , you need to first make sure that your phone's bluetooth connection has been switch on and then it's not hidden and it should be in shown to all mode as this is a nokia phone.
- When you switch on the bluetooth connection in your phone , then you need to switch on your bluetooth handsfree and then keep it on.
- Then again you need to go back in the bluetooth option and then select search for paired devices option or new paired device option , then the phone will search for available bluetooth connections.
- If it detects your bluetooth , please accept that connection and then it will ask you for a pass code , which you have to enter as 0000 and then press ok.
- That's it! you will have your phone successfully connected to your bluetooth handsfree.
Hope that helps ...:) In case you have any queries, feel free to contact me.
on Jun 06, 2019
My samsung charge won't pair with bluetooth Motorola H730
First thing to do is make sure Bluetooth is on for BOTH devices . Second thing is to make Both devices Visible. Third is to Scan for nearby devices. You will need to know the 'device name' of each phone. When you find the other phone on one device, click on it & it should ask you to 'Pair device'. You should then hear an 'alarm' tone & get a message in a box. (sometimes you need to 'pull-down' this message from the top of the screen, like you do to get the settings or wi-fi status). It will ask you if you want to pair & then give you a 'Pairing code'. This is what you type into the phone. The other phone will then get this & ask if you want to pair. Say yes & the two phones are paired ONE WAY. You need to repeat the process for the phones the other way around, so that the phones are paired in both directions. Remember, every time you get the 'alarm' tone, to check your 'pull-down' to see if the connection code is hidden up there.! Telling it to you is more complicated than actually doing it.!!! Best of luck.
on Mar 06, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?