Ricoh Aficio - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Error code SC 565 Ricoh MP 2550
*Heat lamp consecutive on error - Broken main fuser connection
*Heat lamp consecutive on error - Check HR thermistors with SP1-106 001 (ctr) and 002 (ends)
*Heat lamp consecutive on error - Heat roller lamp defective
*Heat lamp consecutive on error - Power Supply defective
on Nov 23, 2019
Error 36851: No response from scanner" ricoh
We fixed this error, which happened in another model (Aficio MP-5500), by configuring two options:
1. Activating SNMP protocol. Menu Configuration -> Network -> IPv4
2. Activating RSH/RCP protocol. Menu Configuration -> Network -> SNMP
I hope it may be useful.
on Nov 22, 2019
Code error SC545 Ricoh SP210su
I had the same problem, but solved it.
You have to connect your printer SP210 to your computer.
Search (in Windows) "Smart Organising Monitor Status"
Select Printer (new dialog box)
Click OK (see the error code SC545)
Click on User Tools
(Access Code is Admin074)
Find Fuser SC Reset under Maintanance
Restart your printer
Your problem is solved now
Without connecting your printer to Computer (you can do this):
Turn on the printer
Press C (Red colour centre) button once
Enter 107 (nothing will be shown)
Press the Green (Coping) button for 5 seconds
See the Display -->
Select Engine Maintenance
Select Fuse SC Reset (press down arrow - at down you will find it)
Execute (by Pressing the Down Arrow)
Restart your printer.
Your problem should be solved....
on Aug 20, 2019
How do I fix a ricoh afico sp 100 sc542 error
1. ATTACHED PRINTER TO COMPUTER AND TURN IT ON
2. OPEN PRINT PROPERTIES
3. CLICK ON SMART ORGANISER, IF U DO NOT HAVE THIS DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FROM RICHOH WEBSITE
4. CLICK ON ABOUT
5. MOVE MOUSE ARROW KEY TO PICTURE ABOVE TEXT BOX INSIDE BLUE AREA
6. HOLD SHIFT AND CONTROL KEY AND DOUBLE CLICK RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON TO OPEN SERVICE MENU
>>>>> DO NOT PLAY WITH ANY OTHER SETTING OR YOU MAY PERMANENTLY DAMAGE UR PRINTER<<<<
7. CLICK ON RESET SC FUSE ONCE ONLY. (IT WILL BE SECOND LINE TOP LEFT SIDE)
8. FROM MAIN POWER SWITCH TURN POWER OFF AND AFTER 10 SECOND TURN IT BACK ON.
9. UR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED.
on Jun 25, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?