Ricoh Aficio - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Code error SC545 Ricoh SP210su
I had the same problem, but solved it.
You have to connect your printer SP210 to your computer.
Search (in Windows) "Smart Organising Monitor Status"
Select Printer (new dialog box)
Click OK (see the error code SC545)
Click on User Tools
(Access Code is Admin074)
Find Fuser SC Reset under Maintanance
Restart your printer
Your problem is solved now
Without connecting your printer to Computer (you can do this):
Turn on the printer
Press C (Red colour centre) button once
Enter 107 (nothing will be shown)
Press the Green (Coping) button for 5 seconds
See the Display -->
Select Engine Maintenance
Select Fuse SC Reset (press down arrow - at down you will find it)
Execute (by Pressing the Down Arrow)
Restart your printer.
Your problem should be solved....
on Aug 20, 2019
How do I fix a ricoh afico sp 100 sc542 error
1. ATTACHED PRINTER TO COMPUTER AND TURN IT ON
2. OPEN PRINT PROPERTIES
3. CLICK ON SMART ORGANISER, IF U DO NOT HAVE THIS DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FROM RICHOH WEBSITE
4. CLICK ON ABOUT
5. MOVE MOUSE ARROW KEY TO PICTURE ABOVE TEXT BOX INSIDE BLUE AREA
6. HOLD SHIFT AND CONTROL KEY AND DOUBLE CLICK RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON TO OPEN SERVICE MENU
>>>>> DO NOT PLAY WITH ANY OTHER SETTING OR YOU MAY PERMANENTLY DAMAGE UR PRINTER<<<<
7. CLICK ON RESET SC FUSE ONCE ONLY. (IT WILL BE SECOND LINE TOP LEFT SIDE)
8. FROM MAIN POWER SWITCH TURN POWER OFF AND AFTER 10 SECOND TURN IT BACK ON.
9. UR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED.
on Jun 25, 2019
Ricoh 3110 error 28113
press the orange key threee times and enter 107 and then press and hold the stop key for about five seconds.
the machine then takes you into the sysytem. select sp mode on the screen. put off the machine for a minute and put on again
on Jun 13, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?